Jan 28, 2009

48 hours and counting

I am officially in love with this Tantus Pace plug, which I will be calling Flare from now on. For some reason, it just named itself.

I've known for some time that smaller plugs are easier to wear for long periods (though I like to wear large plugs for quite some time, too!), but it's been a LONG time since I've been able to go 48 hours straight with a plug. (With appropriate removals and insertions for moving my bowels, of course.) So...yeah, 48 hours. Even went to class with it in. No problems at all. Bliss. I've even found that sometimes I don't need any lube to get it back in, either. It just needs to be clean and wet.

And I've had Flare up my ass for most of the time since last Friday morning - I guess five days now. But in the first three days, I had it out for several hours at a time for other reasons.

Tomorrow, I'm going for a jog and we'll see if Flare stays put while exercising.

No comments: