Sep 5, 2005

the triple ripple buttplug

You can find the Triple Ripple buttplug all over the internet. I think this is one fantastic plug, though not for novices. I'm experienced and find it difficult to wear this plug for very long. Also, since it's not built to stay in by itself, one MUST sit on it or hold it in with ropes or whatnot.

I'm sitting on it now as I type this and can tell you that it really stretches my asshole. It's a good two and a half inches at its widest and even the neck is a good size: 1.9 x 2.2 inches. By using this plug for a half-hour or so and alternately tightening and relaxing my anus, I can then easily insert Buster into my ass with no discomfort.

I've slept the last two nights with the standard plug in my butt and will spend tonight with it in my ass -- or maybe Buster. Depends how I feel at bedtime. Yesterday I went grocery shopping plugged, too. Life is back to normal, haha.

I would really like there to be a clothing line with an elastic-edged hole cut right where a person's asshole is, so that any plug may be inserted with only the base sticking out, and then the garment (pants, bathing suit, whatever) worn like regular, but with the pug up the wearer's ass. This would - and should - allow the base to be seen. Of course, I dream of a world where buttplug wear is as normal and optional as earrings and where this would not be considered strange or sick. *sigh* I've included a sample of the idea below. Yes, that's me.

Well, now that I"m through with this post, I'm going to go take the triple-ripplle plug out and put Buster up my butt and enjoy the rest of my night.

No comments: