May 6, 2006

after cumming

One reader wrote to ask:

whenever I'm wearing a plug and I cum, for some reason, I just have to take the plug out afterwards. It sometimes takes me a while to want to be plugged again or sometimes it is as quickly as 30 minutes to an hour. What is your experience? Do you typically take your plug out after you cum?

Well, things certainly began where you are, Reader. It used to be that after I came, the plug was intolerable and it would be several hours before I could (or wanted to) plug up again.

I made a conscious decision to try to overcome this. After all, subs in BDSM scenes are often forced to wear a plug long after cumming and if they can do it... I first started with waiting one minute before heading to the bathroom to take the plug out. Then two minutes, then three, then five. Once I'd worked up to forcing myself to wait for about ten minutes, I found that the urge to take the plug out passed more and more quickly, unless I really did have to use that toilet.

I also started to give myself a time limit AFTER taking the plug out, shortening it by a few minutes each time. The first few times of taking the plug out, washing, and immediately stuffing it back up my bunghole were difficult, but that passed, too. It's now easy to re-plug shortly after cumming. It is still sometimes a bit sensitive for several minutes after cumming, but sitting or lying quietly helps and the pleasure of having a plug in my asshole soon returns.

Thanks, Reader, for submitting the topic. I hopy you soon have a healthy, happy, hungry, compliant little hole.

-----

On other topics, I've decided I'm tired of always carrying a cell phone and an iPod. Wouldn't it be great to have buttplug versions of these electronics? After all, with bluetooth headsets, nobody need ever know that the call you're on is being routed through your anus....

Have got a new picture in the works for Half-naked Tuesday; stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those comments... the sub being forced to keep a plug in hit home for me. I had worn a plug for about 15 hours, came, and then was able to actually wait 5 minutes before I took the plug out. Was able to put it back in about an hour later. Getting there...