Jul 3, 2010

Charleston airport

It was in the Charleston airport that I first brought a buttplug through security and inserted it in the restroom, so I could enjoy my wait and flight in comfort and happiness. That was over a year ago. And now I'm back here.

One worry was that I got stuck accompanying my sister through security, as she had a flight just before mine. I could envision the embarrassment should security choose to pull my buttplug out of my bag and ask about it in front of her. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

In other news, I'm intrigued by the thought of getting a one pound dumbell and testing it out as a buttplug for around the house, but am having a hard time finding a suitable style. Maybe I should purchase a lathe and make my own....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: