Nov 18, 2006

Responses to recent comments

Anonymous, I think the Colt 7" plug would be a good choice. I prefer simpler over complicated, though. You might like the bumps and ridges of the other choices. I have used Colt products in the past and find them of decent quality, though not quite up to Doc Johnson standards.

HappyTail, I'm glad you've found your keys to happiness. :) I don't know of any sites that exclusively show buttplugged women (or men for that matter), but persistent searching often turns up photo sets on the higher quality sites. I've found most of my own collection just randomly on the web. I don't use pay sites. As for trading, I'm sorry, but that involves a great deal more time than I've got. I do post one or two pics from my collection now and then, so keep an eye on the blog and take whichever ones float your boat.

Perry, all of us have different-length rectums. Some are shorter, some are longer before they reach the bend (and sphincter) that tranverses into the colon. I have a fairly short rectum myself - 6" is just about my max penetration without pain. I don't know that the rectum can be permanently stretch to be deeper or anything like that. But I do know that at certain times of the day and certain states of relaxation, it is possible for me to use much longer tools without pain. The tools reach the end of the rectum and then with gentle persuasion can sometimes slip past that bend and up into the colon a bit. For me, in general, being able to do this means two things: one, it's early in the morning and I haven't shit yet. Gross, I know, but I don't think that is true for everybody. And two, thinner, more flexible objects will go in and up easier. Your buttplug isn't going to do it. You should find yourself a longish, soft, flexible, THIN dildo, climb into a warm bath and begin to plumb the depths, slowly and gently. Lots of lube, of course. As for the buttplug itself, if wearing it causes pain in any position, I'd throw it out and search for a new one. Good luck and please let me know how things go for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi buttpluglover, love your blog. I'm always checking back for regular updates.

Just in regards to your comments to happytail, I have found one site that has a lot of videos/pictures of buttplugged women. It's all about the use of anal plugs and dildos. Have a look at http://www.extremefineart.com/

Getting access to the content is another thing, but it is what you seem to be looking for.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your bloging and writing,
myself I wear butt plug as much I can, I have to do it secretly, my wife does not want even try it. (old school)
there is free web site (never get virus from it)
www.easygals.com then go down the list and find butt plug pictures/movies or else.

Anonymous said...

if you clean yourself out, you will have a much easier time. try shur shot to do the job. thenlay on your face,and bring your left knee up as far as it will go. that rotates the rectal-sigmoid junction, and you can fuck yourself with ease till the cows come. home.
the sigmoid is 24 inches long. try not to enjoy yourself in there too much!

Anonymous said...

Dang Im reading this now, this thing was published when I was in 6th grade. Noice I wish I knew about this then Ayy lmao