Nov 5, 2006

Updating, or not..

As an anonymous poster reminded me:
"i love your post but when are you going to update?????? its ben nearly a month since the last update...we want to know what you are up to and if you have had any recent plugging experiences!!!"

This is so true, and very true of sex blogs in general, that my updating comes in bits and spurts and then there are long fallow periods. I want you, my loyal readers, to know that when I'm not putting up new entries, by no means have I gone into hibernation or left the world of butt-plugs, but rather have simply gotten insanely busy at work. It happens. And it happens enough I'm able to pay my bills and rent and buy things I like to eat and even a new toy now and then. But it also means that I end up with so very very little time for myself that I can't even get the laundry done and the dishes washed, much less put in blog entries.

But, I don't want to leave you disappointed, so I will chronicle a milestone. Last week, for the first time ever, I slept through the entire night with the largest of the hard plastic anal dilators in my ass. As a matter of fact, by 10 a.m. the next morning, I had spent 24 hours with that plug up my butt. At 1 3/4" diameter, it always feels just a little on the largish size; the next size down, 1 1/2", always feels just right. So it was quite a triumph to spend that long constantly feeling the stretch in my anus and the penetration into my rectum (the toy is 5" long - not the longest toy I have, but hefty enough).

So I've been spending a lot more time wearing the dilators than my plugs. This may be because I really like a good anal stretch, or it may be because my standard "Purple Pucker" buttplug is just too comfortable - almost too comfortable to feel.

I'll also pose these questions to my readers: when does it all cross a legal line? When does buttplugging move from being a private venture into a matter of public concern? When do things cross into outright against-the-law? If I rent a motel room and use the handle of the hairdryer as an anal dildo (cleaning it very carefully afterwards, of course), have I broken the law? Certainly I think I've crossed a public trust line, but which one? Where is the line drawn? If I go out in public in a buttplug, I'm bothering nobody else, but if they KNEW I were plugged, would it be any of their business? Would it be a sex crime? How about if I suddenly got in a car crash and ended up in the hospital and they found out my dirty little secret?

Eye candy:

No comments: