Jun 4, 2011

Bottle in my butt

Blogging right now with a bottle of Neurobliss up my ass. It's been a long time since I've done this and the sheer mass of it is pushing my limits.

I'm also wearing my cock plug and have been so for about two weeks straight now, except for when exercising. The cock plug doesn't. have to be taken out for urinating, so it's easy to leave in all the time. Masturbation is uncomfortable due to the ring (not the plug itself), so I'll sometime free the ring off my dick and just leave the plug in as I masturbate. The ring is really about retention against gravity anyway. I have tried to exercise with the cock plug in, but it's too uncomfortable, though I may try running with looser underwear or even none and see if that keeps the cock ring from being too bunched up and pinching.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I bet that feels amazing. I have yet to try the bottle of Neurobliss, but I bet due to the shape it hits the P-spot nicely, especially while stroking. Great blog you got here man! Keep on doing what you do!

Anonymous said...

WOW, how did you get that bottle inserted up there, did it hurt.

Curious George said...

Everytime I see that bottle brand, I get a hard-on thinking of this blog. Is this true for anyone else?

Anonymous said...

My first ever butt plug was a bottle. I think I was nine years old, and the bottle was one of these: http://www.thecakelady.ca/lepagesglue/slideshow2_files/79.jpg
(I'll let you guess which one fits perfectly inside a nine year old.) Getting it in the first time was a struggle because the "anal wink" reflex kept closing my butthole before the large end of the bottle was inside. (When I finally succeeded that same reflex yanked it inside me and then kept trying to keep me from pulling it out.) I loved that bottle, especially sleeping with it at night and having that wink reflex turn on unexpectedly every so often. I even wore it to school a few times - not a good idea with a glass bottle in the rough & tumble environment of elementary school. (Nine year olds don't always have very good judgment.) I've been hooked on plugs ever since. I'm wearing my Njoy 2.0 plug right now.

Steve