Aug 10, 2005

purposeful stretching of the asshole

There's a lot on web about purposeful stretching of the anus for medical or erotic reasons. As I went searching to answer a correspondents question about "buttplugs prevent hemmorhoids", I unfortunately couldn't find the article I'd originally read about PREVENTION of hemmorhoids using an anal dilator, but I found plenty of contradicting medical literature about using anal dilation to TREAT hemmorhoids or anal fissures. Neither sounds like much fun, and I haven't experienced either problem. Both problems sound like their main causes are wrong diet and a TIGHT ASSHOLE. Loosen up people! Perhaps everyone SHOULD use buttplugs (small ones at least) to help prevent these problems, which don't afflict just old people.

There are some good kits specifically sold for anal dilation, mostly through erotic toy websites. this kit seems like a winner and I may order it myself. The advantage to the subdued buttplug form is that with these dilators, both sets up sphincter muscles should be evenly stretched, helping prevent the "full" feeling that leads to "I have to go NOW" feeling. Other buttplugs necks are so short that the inner anus remains more stretched than the outer one - a biological trigger for needing to defecate. I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on all that, but my meager research into anatomy and my personal experience leads me to believe this is all true.

I spent last night with Buster in my ass again. I have to admit that after going to the restroom just before bed, I am faced with a decision: to plug up for the night or not? Well, the "yes" decision was easy. But then which plug?? It is often a point of great deliberation with me, because with my bedroom and bathroom separated by quite a distance, I don't care to make multiple trips; I want to choose the right plug right away. Sometimes I can tell - one or the other butt plug will call to me, like a siren. Last night it was Buster, that wicked devil. One of the advantage of using Buster is that he is short and squat. While he stretches my butt open, he doesn't get in the way of biological process - the regular overnight flow of things continues about its business. Buster really is just a plug in that respect. The disadvantage is that unless I'm REALLY relaxed, its hard to let gas sneak past him.

My standard plug, on the other hand, is easy to get gas past, but interferes a bit with what's going on inside, so that my rectum gets fuller, faster. This is something one can be trained to handle, but it takes a long time.

Of course, these are minor considerations. If one's goal is either dilation or depth, one chooses a plug for the night that will accomplish that, biological processes or no. I'm considering, for tonight, using one of my two new toysl, perhaps the double dildo. It would only be my second time using the red guy, but at a relatively slender girth and enormous length, I could not only begin to get comfortable with her (and she's definitely a "she") several hours before bed, but can also periodically see how much further I can get her up my ass over the course of the night. Oh, well, first things first. I will soon have to go in for a job interview and am considering wearing my Comfortplug. Then it's home and excercise - perhaps again plugged. I haven't stayed plugged in the daytime in quite a while...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Online adult sex shop. Come and browse over 900 quality items. We have a great selection of Lace Top Fishnet stocking, *KEYWORD** including Lace Top Fishnet stocking Lace Top Fishnet stocking Lace Top Fishnet stocking Lace Top Fishnet stocking and Lace Top Fishnet stocking all ready for immediate dispatch today.Lace Top Fishnet stocking

Oshun's Paradise said...

If you are looking for butt plugs online in USA, then Oshun's Paradise is one of the best choices for you.