Apr 4, 2009

Returning home

Been out of town for a few days, in a situation that called for no plugging. :( Didn't like that, but se la vie, right?

I did take a plug with me, the Pace, in my carryon. I was not questioned about it when I left NY, though security did seize half my toiletries because I was too stupid to put them in small enough bottles.

However, I did not leave the other city without being plugged! Upon returning to the airport there, I had my plug in my backpack. Security DID find it! A female TSA agent took it out (it was in a plastic bag and she did not remove that) and I explained quite matter-of-factly that it was a toy. This didn't register. An ADULT toy, I added. She got quite embarassed, but still had to clear it with her boss, since that item was what showed on the xray and why they were searching my bag. I got it back and was sent on my way. Three minutes later, I was in the men's room slowly pushing that little baby into place up my happy ass hole.

It was a pleasant flight home. :)

Upon getting home, though, just a few minutes ago, I couldn't wait for something bigger. Oooooohhhhhhh, GOD, the large anal dilator felt - FEELS - so fucking huge right now. Three days break will definitely make me a little tighter! I also could finally slip on a pair of stockings and a pair of panties. The panties have kind of a pocket in front that holds my cock very nicely and keeps it from tenting. Anyway, to top things off, I'm trying a different way of retaining my dilator than my string harness. A reader wrote about his method, using a headband and a belt. I was able to obtain a headband after some searching and I have to admit this method, while trickier to get into, is more comfortable. It retains the plug very nicely without any of cutting into flesh near my cock that the string harness produces.

Ah...the trials of trying to do things that just aren't kosher.

2 comments:

Mat Design said...

Funny story in the airport. I chuckled a little. Did you get embarrassed or stay cool?

FlySaab said...

I went through the airport last week with a couple butt plugs in my carry on. I actually got my luggage searched, but the guy didn't say anything when he pulled out the bag with them in it. I put the plug in afterwords and didn't remove it when I when through security on the connecting flight. Both plugs were silicone, I wasn't sure if they would think my metal ones were weapons of some sort.