Mar 1, 2009

recovering from the flu

Boy, I had a great run. Three solid weeks of being plugged. 22 days, actualy, of full-time buttplug wearing. 528 hours straight of having something made of metal, plastic, glass, or silicon piercing my body through my anus and having a significant presence in my rectum. Except for bowel movements, through day and night, eating, sleeping, classes, work, walking, and even a short run, my asshole held one or another of my buttplugs as its constant companion. (Actually, there were a handful of exercise periods where I did remove the buttplug, but I wore the plug to the place where this exercise was to happen and as soon as I could after the run, found a portajohn and re-inserted my butt-buddy.

Along the way, I learned how to carry alternate buttplug(s), some lube, and alcohol-based cleaner in my backpack, how to go into bathrooms with my bag without that seeming weird, and how to remove, clean, lube, and reinsert the buttplug of the day in a short amount of time. I of course wore a plug while masturbating (a given), but was proud to keep the plug in during that peculiar refractory period after cumming. And to continue to wear it. I even managed, twice, to force myself to scale up the size of the buttplug AFTER cumming.

It was really quite amazing, the feeling of daring - and of dedication - when in a public restroom and lubing and sliding my buttplug up my ass while someone was right on the other side of the stall door waiting for me to finish doing my business. What do you say when someone tries your stall door? "Occupied" is what I say. How I wish I could have said, "One moment, I'm sticking an anal plug up my ass."

I was doing so well. During the day, while out and about, I usually wore the small, aluminum plug - the Pace. It is very easy to wear for long periods, as the anus doesn't get tired and its shape tends to help it stay in place on its own. The bulbous shape of the part that sticks out makes for a constant reminder that there's something between your cheeks and sticking out of your asshole.

Other times, I'd wear my standard plug, my large anal dilator, or the large Severin. I'm finding that the silicon toys may not be as inert as advertised - I seem to get a slight asthmatic reaction if I wear them too long. But the metal and plastic toys are no problem. Going to bed with the large dilator spreading my asshole wide open and penetrating my rectum five inches makes for a fairly full feeling, though sleeping with the Pace up my ass makes for a better night's sleep.

Three weeks... but then I got sick. REALLY sick. My doctor didn't even believe me, but I developed the flu. Not the "flu" like you think you have when you have a fever for two days and then are fine and go right back to work, but actual influenza type A, where you have high fever along with shaking chills for a week solid. And it has taken me about 10 days so far to bounce back enough to even start feeling like my old self.

Of course, I had to stop plugging altogether for that. I didn't want my body having to handle anything extraneous. I'm just now getting back to plugging these last couple of days, and my butthole seems to be quite surprised to find itself being stretched out over these wide, unyielding instruments of penetration. I keep telling it, "you just wait, asshole, because you have a 24-hour date with the big acrylic plug coming up in a week or two."

Yes, that's the goal - to wear my very fat acrylic plug for 24 hours. It might not actually be possible - it will be quite a challenge to try.

So I'm feeling better. Went for a couple of long walks this weekend with my Pace stuck up my butt, and did some lounging around with the standard plug up my ass. I've moved up to the large dilator again while working on the computer and in fact inserted it so I could sit down and write this blog entry. It feels good, like a familiar friend, but I need to spend more time sitting on this thing and re-train my asshole to relax around its girth and not be so tight and jumpy.

3 comments:

Sexual Adventurer said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :-) It's amazing you went for 22 days! Congratulations! My ass is not so well-trained yet...

s said...

Dear Mr Buttpluglover,

It is so nice to find a blog describing the relationship to the most natural thing in the world, the anal plug, in just the same way as slut girl lydia does.

Hot kisses from slut girl lydia

toyloverguy said...

Just a note to say, with gratitude to buttpluglover for inspiration, that today, for the second time I worked the entire day plugged. Hustler's Tawny Pearl plug. Crisco for lube. Strapped, as always when in public.